Chondronutrient is a white powder with good water absorption and acidic mucopolysaccharide. It is mainly used in arthritis, eye drops, etc. It has the effect of relieving pain and promoting cartilage regeneration.
Rheumatoid arthritis has a certain effect and can improve joint problems.
1. Adjust the function of the body – Collagen fibers and elastic fibers exist together, and have the function of adjusting the tissues and organs of the body at all levels. Once there is a lack of mucopolysaccharides or collagen, cells cannot function in a normal state, and the body begins to be destroyed from this part.
2. Waterway for supplying nutrients—chondroitin sulfuric acid has good water retention. This property can maintain water in the body, and use water as a medium to perform functions such as digestion, absorption, transportation, and metabolism of nutrients. Once the chondroitin sulfate is reduced, the water retention in the body will decrease, and functions such as digestion and absorption of nutrients will not be carried out smoothly.
3. Maintenance of micronutrients – calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium ions have special affinity with mucopolysaccharides. It has been known previously that mucopolysaccharides play an important role in the movement or regulation of these detoxification substances. In addition, it is also closely related to the function of the brain.
4. Participate in the manufacture of bones – bones are made of calcium and phosphorus. However, building bones requires amino acids and vitamin D. Chondroitin sulfate plays an important role in transporting materials or supporting materials to form bones during bone formation.
5. Wound heals early – when the body is injured, chondroitin sulfate plays an important role in wound repair. The reason why long meat heals wounds is that chondroitin sulfate promotes the formation of granulation, and also uses animal mucopolysaccharides to prevent adhesion after surgery.
6. To maintain the smoothness of the joints – chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid are the main components (27-43%) of the cartilage mostly present in the joints, endowing the cartilage with elasticity and smoothness. In addition, it is also related to the maintenance of elasticity of the ligaments or tendons that surround the joint. Hyaluronic acid is the main component of synovial fluid, and both chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid can promote smooth joints.
Through the understanding of the efficacy of chondroitin, we found that it has a good therapeutic effect on arthritis and other inflammations, can promote the absorption of nutrients in joints, and act as a medium or transporter, so that nutrients can be better absorbed and utilized by bones . In addition, it is also involved in the manufacture of bones, so it also has a good recuperating effect on patients with loose thighs.
How to supplement chondroitin sulfate?
Peptide Good Life Cartilage Collagen Peptide, the main ingredients are chondroitin sulfate, type II collagen and hyaluronic acid, which help to promote the repair of human cartilage, prevent cartilage friction and wear, and smooth joint activities. Improve joint pain, knee weakness, cartilage repair, osteoporosis, loss of joint flexibility, anti-inflammatory and pain relief, and promote calcium absorption.
As we grow older, the ability to regenerate joint fluid in cartilage decreases, and the synthesis rate cannot catch up with the decomposition rate. Therefore, it is recommended to actively supplement hyaluronic acid. The skin and internal organs of mammals are rich in hyaluronic acid. In addition, it can also be ingested from shark fins, bird’s nests, chicken wings and other foods, but it should be noted that hyaluronic acid is not resistant to high temperatures, so a large amount of content is lost, and hyaluronic acid molecules in food are large, which is difficult to digest and absorb. High intake or excessive intake of other ingredients, such as fat, lactose, protein. Small molecule cartilage collagen peptides are more suitable for human body absorption.
What are the nutritional benefits of Chondroitin Sulfate?
Chondroitin sulfate has high nutritional value and is very suitable for the elderly who need calcium supplementation. It can effectively repair cartilage and increase bone density, thereby reducing the chance of fractures, preventing joint pain, and delaying the occurrence of osteoporosis.
Diseases related to joints are often related to excessive use of joints and lack of attention to daily maintenance. To maintain the joints, we must first change the unscientific joint use habits, and at the same time supplement the joint nutrition cartilage collagen peptide to improve the joints and cartilage and make the joints healthier, so as to effectively avoid various joint-related diseases and enjoy life better.