- 2 cups rice
- 4 cups water
- 2 pieces onions
- 1 piece carrot
- 0.5 tbsp pepper
- 2 kg mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 can tomato
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1. Chop the onion as finely as possible, then chop the other vegetables separately. Cook the onion for the vegetable pilaf for 1-2 minutes in the 4 tablespoons of oil.
- 2. Add the finely chopped vegetables and leave for another 2 minutes, then add water, followed by the rice washed in several waters. Sprinkle a little salt to taste.
- 3. Place the lid on the pan and let the vegetable piling boil over low-medium heat for 15-20 minutes, or until the water drops.
- 4. Then add the diced tomatoes and mix, then leave the pilaf with vegetables for another 5 minutes on low heat.
- 5. Sprinkle with finely chopped dill and serve the rice pilaf with hot vegetables, next to a meat dish or next to a lettuce or pickles.
Calories: 384kcalCarbohydrates: 61gProtein: 15gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 28mgPotassium: 1150mgFiber: 4gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 46IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!