Pork Chops, this diabetic-friendly recipe is made from pork loin chops and you can serve it with potatoes and coleslaw or salad and a green veggie.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 pieces pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 14-1/2 ounces chicken broth
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper, and seasoned salt in a shallow bowl. One at a time, add the pork chops and dredge to coat. Brown chops on both sides in oil in a large skillet.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour broth over chops. Cook, covered, on low for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk remaining flour into cooking juices until smooth; cook, covered, on high until gravy is thickened.