Pinsa is Roman-style focaccia, more digestible than traditional pizza, and is made from 3 types of flour, wheat, rice, and soy. The quantities are very important, so paying attention when you measure them is very important. Also, do not forget to refrigerate the dough for 24 h.
Pinsa Romana - A new and healthy pizza
- 500 grams wheat flour
- 50 grams rice flour
- 30 grams soy flour
- 3.5 grams dry yeast
- 400 grams water
- 14 grams sea salt
- 10 grams olive oil
- In a bowl mix together the 3 flours. It needs to be very homogeneous.
- In a cup mix together water, yeast, salt and olive oil. Add it step by step to the flour and mix it slowly. You will obtain a crust.
- Knead the crust for 10 -15 minutes.
- Put the crust in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Spread the crust on a tray.
- At least 45 minutes before baking, heat the oven to 550℉ (290°C)
- Put the tray with the crust in the oven and bake for 2-4 minutes.
- Open the oven and put your favorite toppings.
- Bake it for another 2-3 minutes.